Conference & Delegate Management
We provide experienced project managers to design, implement and provide on-site assistance from the first briefing meeting to the post conference review including such tasks as:
- Local and International Venue Selection
- Travel Logistics
- Facilities and Catering Oversight
- Delegate Liason Services
- Promotion and Live Production Design
- Budgetary Planning
Compliance & Audit Management
CCIS has extensive experience implementing compliance and auditing practices for all their events. Over 15 years experience with Transfer of Value Costing Models allows us to provide a comprehensive audit on all cost centres for each conference. CCIS developed their online delegate management system to support the upload of all Consent and compliance forms and links that clients require their Healthcare Professional Customers to complete in advance of all logistics.
- Each Healthcare Professional has their individual conference page which also provides them with the Transfer of Value Report for that collaboration with our pharmaceutical client.
- All requests and booking confirmations are tracked to ensure there are no infringements to client policies.
- All CCIS staff have completed relevant IPHA and EFPIA training on Compliance codes and participate in client in service training in a regular basis.
Experts In Overseas Conferences
CCIS have through extensive partnerships with international housing agencies built a robust database of :
- Suitable housing based on client preference for location, congress centre location and transportation requirements.
- Congress registration process and best value return dates based on member and non member rates for group management.
- Comprehensive database of restaurants and menu availability within relevant EFPIA Agreed Thresholds.
Conference Diary – Your Delegate Web Portal
Organising a conference or meeting programme always seems to be a stressful time for sales and marketing departments. But with Conference Diary, our custom designed web based conference management system, it doesn’t need to be!
This powerful web portal suite has a number of great features:
- Brand the portal pages solely for your business.
- Use for internal or customer meetings.
- Available 24/7 anywhere through your web browser.
- No hardware or software costs.
- Enables early access to a conference and also prompts participant engagement.
- Extend the life of Incentive Conferences – involve, motivate and inform delegates.
- Measure the success: use survey tools to evaluate and reward participants.
- Secure web based solution fully owned by CCIS provide each delegate with necessary consent and compliance information along with Individual secure TOV reports 30 days post conference.